Closed

[TS2] House install problem

Last response: in Video Games
January 4, 2005 8:06:26 AM

Two different houses, one from L-I-U one from TSR, and both crash when
I try to install them. :(

Any clues on how to fix?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
January 4, 2005 8:06:27 AM

"Derek Lyons" <fairwater@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Two different houses, one from L-I-U one from TSR, and both crash when
> I try to install them. :(
>
> Any clues on how to fix?
>
> D.
> --
> Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
>
> -Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.
> Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

I'm not quite sure what you mean but I also had a house from LIU crash
my game when I tried
to click on it to go inside it and look. It was already in my
neighborhood. Is this what you mean??

somebody
Anonymous
January 6, 2005 3:59:49 AM

"somebody" <happy@playingsims.net> wrote:

>I'm not quite sure what you mean but I also had a house from LIU crash
>my game when I tried to click on it to go inside it and look. It was already
> in my neighborhood. Is this what you mean??

No, it crashes when I click on it to run it (extract it).

D.
--

!