Closed

[TS2] House install problem

Two different houses, one from L-I-U one from TSR, and both crash when
I try to install them. :(

Any clues on how to fix?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
2 answers Last reply
More about house install problem

    "Derek Lyons" <fairwater@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Two different houses, one from L-I-U one from TSR, and both crash when
    > I try to install them. :(
    >
    > Any clues on how to fix?
    >
    > D.
    > --
    > Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
    >
    > -Resolved: To be more temperate in my postings.
    > Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

    I'm not quite sure what you mean but I also had a house from LIU crash
    my game when I tried
    to click on it to go inside it and look. It was already in my
    neighborhood. Is this what you mean??

    somebody

    "somebody" <happy@playingsims.net> wrote:

    >I'm not quite sure what you mean but I also had a house from LIU crash
    >my game when I tried to click on it to go inside it and look. It was already
    > in my neighborhood. Is this what you mean??

    No, it crashes when I click on it to run it (extract it).

    D.
    --
    Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

    Oct 5th, 2004 JDL