Solved

Apogee xt temps

hi every one got my first liquid system up and running. i just wanted to make sure my temps were looking good. i have a amd phenom 2 720 be oced to 3.52 with a voltage of 1.488. my temps lowest temp was 19 c my idle is 22 according to core temp and my temp with a half hour of prime 95 load is 32c. i used some ao5 for the xt and cpu if anyone sees anything wrong or has any suggestions let me know please. oh yeah any one know how to quit 3 yate loon high speed fans on the cheap.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about apogee temps
  1. Best answer
    Temps look fine. Whats you room ambient temps?

Jabtech has the best price on Yate Loons.
  2. i already have yate loon fans on the rad witch is a switftech i just need to make them quiter they sound like a hurricane
  3. Get a fan controller from Jabtech. $14.
    http://www.jab-tech.com/Sunbeam-5-1-4-Rheobus-Kit-BLACK-pr-2530.html

Don't know what Yates you have, but are they 38mm thick?

Yates aren't known for being loud.

And please, please check your typing. It's pretty hard to read sometimes. Maybe a bit of spelling check, caps in the right places, and grammar.
  4. lol sorry about that. i have the high speed ones and i 'am not sure if it is the fans or the sound of the wind going threw the rad but i have the fans blowing cool air into the rad and no fans sucking air out would my temps improve if i stuck some slower fans on the back of it
  5. Push/pull should be the same fans.

The Yate Loon 25x 120 mm are kinda loud, look at the fan controller to turn the fans down.
  6. Best answer selected by blaze15301.
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Overclocking