Sign in with
Your question

Best Gaming Graphics Card for a Dell Laptop

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 30, 2008 3:28:58 AM

Hello. I bought a Dell Latitude D630 (laptop) for College a few months ago and I got the max specs, but there was no other choice for the graphics card, so I have a normal graphics card. I'm looking for one of the better graphics card that can handle games like Fallout 3 and Call of Duty: World At War. Mine can hardly handle Call of Duty 4 without being more annoying than fun. I've tried looking on my own, but trying to find one that's not MXM (which I was told Dell computers don't support) has been hard. Can anyone help? Thanks.
a b U Graphics card
November 30, 2008 5:16:30 AM

Finding a replacement card for a laptop is nearly impossible (as you've found out), and the best bet is probably through dell directly. If you already have the best one that was offered in that model, you're probably out of luck.
November 30, 2008 5:40:15 AM

I'd try dell or else try to get one from like ebay or something hope that they make it in your model or something that fits.

Dell isn't mxm because its made for each laptop heatpipe etc they have their reasons.
December 2, 2008 6:18:22 AM

Tried eBay already, that's where I learned Dell's don't support MXM. I'll try Dell though. I'm open to any other suggestions people might have.
!