Graffiti1 onto Palm Tungsten T5 ???

Tags:
April 26, 2005 9:30:10 AM

I just started working on a new T5 after a glourius past with all the
other devices starting from Palmpilot 1000 to Tungsten T.

Now finally I've approached the infamous Graffiti2: after years being
accustomed to G1 it's really difficult to go with G2.
Anyway G2 is really a downgrade in terms of effectiveness and speed.

Yes I know, it has been already discussed. I read a lot about this
topic here and in other NG. I'm just wondering if is there any good
news.

Is there any trick to revive the G1 as it was available before with
former Palm versions?
Is there any vendor that have something suitable? I do NOT want to have
a tool to teach G1 to, I just want a G1 ready to go.

Let me know.

Greg.
April 26, 2005 12:32:33 PM

Wow, wonderful! Exactly what I was looking for.
Now my palm goes like a rocket.

Thanks very much to Igor for the good work.
And thanks to Gerry too.

Greg
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 6:05:44 PM

If you wan to use Graffiti 1 with your PalmOS 5.4 device (Tunsten T5 or
Treo 650), try this patched version: http://yahm.palmoid.com/G14OS54.zip

It's slightly tuned Graffiti 1 libraries.

Igor Nestorov, the man behind YAHM, has done it again! If you just can't
abide Graffiti 2, Igor has patched Graffiti1 to work on the devices running
Garnet 5.4.

--
Gerry aka (The MOTH)
SG1 Edinburgh

'Time is short. Life is cruel. Its up to us to change, this town called
malice'

!