Error message, please help!

April 26, 2005 1:27:24 PM

Whenever I launch PalmDesktop (v. 4.2.1), I get the following error message:

The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared
library error: "<PowerReg Carbon>¸ê"

Yes, even the odd characters.

Does anyone know what this means or what I am missing? Could this have
anything to do with the fact that everything syncs great except for the
Memos? The sync log *says* that the memos synced, but they don't.

TIA

More about : error message

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 6:49:43 PM

Cindy Murray <cindym3@comcast.net> wrote in
news:D OKdnUC7lZlR0vPfRVn-uQ@comcast.com:

> Whenever I launch PalmDesktop (v. 4.2.1), I get the following error
> message:
>
> The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared
> library error: "<PowerReg Carbon>¸ê"

I haven't tried 4.2.1, didn't even know it was available, so I'm no
expert on this, but it sounds like a bad .dll file. Have you tried
reinstalling the desktop?

--
Regards,

Stan

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin
!