Help me!

r3ap3r911

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2010
Hey all! Woke up this morning and computer was acting slow for some reason in World of Warcraft (25fps and usually its 60fps), disabled cool and quiet and that solved the problem! Since ive tried overclocking the system with amd overdrive and through bios and i think somewhere along the way i messed something up because now no matter what i try in the bios of overdrive i cant get Wow to work good (stuck around 25fps), during gameplay in windowed mode my GPU is at 99%? graphics looks kinda fuzzy.. updated bios to latest.. no help.. pulling my hair out here! Pretty sure i defaulted back to original settings for bios and overdrive. seems my ram settings are different than originally.. they were at like 11-11-11-30 I think? Now they're at 9-9-9-24 and everything is/was set to Auto in bios.. I really should have read more before messing with stuff I know.. Is there some way to "really" default back to original settings?

AMD Phenom II 955 BE
M4A785TD-V EVO
XFX Radeon HD5770
2x2GB S.Skill Ripjaws 1600mhz 7-8-7-24
250gb SATA HDD
Antec Sonata 3 w/ 500watt Earthwatts PSU

G

HEY FELLAH HOPE YOUR DOING WELL NOE MY SPACE BAR MESSED UP SORRY.......YOU SAID YOU UPDATED YOUR BIOS
i CANNOT DO IT AND MY RAM SOMETIMES RUBS 96% WHEN I AM DOING NOTHING....I WAS TOLD THAT IF I UPDATE BIOS...PROBLEM SOLVED
I KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT COMPUTERS THIS IS MY FIRST
I BUILT IT MYSELF FOR THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE YOU KNOW
IT RUNS LIKE A DREAM EXCEPT I GET BLUE SCREENS AND LIKE I SAID 4G RAM ON BRAND NEW PC
I HAVE
INTEL DH55HC MOTHERBOARD
i5 DUEL CPU 3.2GHZ
INVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD G-FORCE 9800 GT+
40" FLAT SCREEN MONITOR
AND A WEB CAM
\BIOS BIOS BIOS.........................HELP HELP

randomkid

Distinguished

The settings looks good. I am not familiar with WOW but is there possibility that the fps is affected by your internet connection? Do you notice any slow down on other applications too, for example single player non-online games?