Sign in with
Your question

How to Remove a False phorum.dll?

Last response: in Windows XP
April 8, 2011 7:21:04 AM

I found that the phorum.dll process executed and run from any other suspicious locations, I have scaned my computer with a security program. But I just can't solve it.Any suggesions to remove a False phorum.dll?Thanks in advance.
September 28, 2011 12:08:29 AM

Hello, can anybody help me resolve an issue with <a href=http://populationme.com/elgg/pg/blog/read/108712/instru...;some wireless speakers</a>? To prevent loudspeaker cord clutter, I had acquired a 5.8 GHz cordless loudspeaker system for my surround speakers. The transmitter connects to the surround receiver rear loudspeaker outputs. Commonly the transmitter goes into standby after a few minutes of not having received music. But, my AV receiver continues emitting a hum whilst in stand by. This prevents the cordless transmitter from entering stand by. The issue therefore is that my wireless amplifiers also will stay on constantly. That will waste some electricity. However most importantly my speakers keep emitting the same hum which my AV receiver sends out to the transmitter. I have already been thinking about putting in some form of switch to disconnect the audio link between my surround receiver and the cordless transmitter but that solution doesn't seem elegant. I'd personally love just about any tips.
m
l
!