Rosewill cases

I do not have any experience with the two cases. I went over to newegg.com and took a look at the photos. My initial thought concerned ventilation and airflow. The case may not be adequate for hardcore gamers who want to keep temperatures down.

Generally speaking most of the veteran posters here recommend cases like the Antec 300, 900, and 1200; several of the CoolerMaster cases such as the Cosmos and Stacker series; and a smattering of cases offered by ThermalTake, Lan-Li, and NZXT.

My personal favorite for a non-gaming or light gaming system is the CoolerMaster Centurion 590. I have built numerous pc's for other people using the 590.

For serious hardcore gaming and extreme overclocking you might want to consider a full size tower case such as the Antec 1200 or CoolerMaster HAF 932. I have the 932. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling capabilities are excellent. It's a huge case. There is plenty of room, even for the longer video cards. Cable management is excellent.

Zorg

Splendid
May 31, 2004
It's probably good for it's price. Just don't match it with a Rosewill PSU. :lol:

I actually like the Antec 300. It's not my budget unlimited preference, but it ventilates well. I would add a fan to the front.

If you use the Rosewill case, remove the side tube and get a Xigmatek CPU cooler with the backplate.

The nice thing about the 300 is that the side opening is lower so you can use a fan to cool the VGA, if you want, and still use a big CPU HS.

They are on the high end of what I would call quality for $60 cases.
I have never owned one, but I know a couple of people that actually have the 5604, not bad at all.
Most of the reviewers that bought them, liked them.
I see you are choosing between 2 without power supplies, good choice.
Do not buy a Rosewill PSU.....use the money you save on the case to buy a decent power supply to put into it, if you don't already have one.

pr2thej

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Antec 300 is incredible for the price.
Comes with 2 x 120mm at the top rear fans and space for another 3 (2 front one side), good room...ive heard of the 10.5" cards going in there though i personally dont know how!! My HD4850 fits fine.
Also has nice understated looks, if you put some blue LED fans in the front it will look real sweet :D
Plenty of 3.5 (6 iirc)and 5.5 (3 of these) bays for a light PC, and a front air filter. No cable management though /sadface