Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Facebook com login

Last response: in Windows 7
September 9, 2011 7:35:51 PM

Hello,
i cannot get to my acct, cant sign in,cant log or sign in, i know i ahve been in and chatted with friends, played games. . dont understand why facebook keeps me from getting in

More about : facebook login

a b $ Windows 7
September 9, 2011 8:01:23 PM

maybe some one hacked your account--it should have a way to reset it if you are locked out
Score
September 9, 2011 8:21:11 PM

Or you could have posted something that violated their online terms and agreement. My daughter had this happen to her once. Was a pain to get her account restored.
Score
Related resources
September 9, 2011 8:46:03 PM

Or you could be smart and avoid social sites like the plague, because surely they are. Where the numbers mass, the attacks ensue. Never forget that social sites are a prime target for all types of scams, virus's and other potentially harmful things, especially for those who don't know what to expect or look for. May I suggest the best, most secure, reliable social site available. You may have heard of it.... it's called Life.
Score
September 9, 2011 9:17:02 PM

Please tell me more about this "Life" that you speak of. Can anyone join or do you need a referral?
Score
September 10, 2011 11:59:49 PM

Thanks for the laugh, lancelot. Epic reply.
Score
September 11, 2011 12:19:16 AM

MundoDragon said:
Or you could be smart and avoid social sites like the plague, because surely they are. Where the numbers mass, the attacks ensue. Never forget that social sites are a prime target for all types of scams, virus's and other potentially harmful things, especially for those who don't know what to expect or look for. May I suggest the best, most secure, reliable social site available. You may have heard of it.... it's called Life.

i know a friend that got a 50k+ job from a large corporation through facebook so your advice is a little patchy. instead of avoiding it you should say that people need to watch what they say and do on facebook.
Score
September 12, 2011 5:11:51 PM

cbrunnem said:
i know a friend that got a 50k+ job from a large corporation through facebook so your advice is a little patchy. instead of avoiding it you should say that people need to watch what they say and do on facebook.

My guess is that's not all he got.
Score
a c 420 $ Windows 7
September 12, 2011 5:40:15 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
!