Closed

Facebook com login

Hello,
i cannot get to my acct, cant sign in,cant log or sign in, i know i ahve been in and chatted with friends, played games. . dont understand why facebook keeps me from getting in
8 answers Last reply
More about facebook login
  1. maybe some one hacked your account--it should have a way to reset it if you are locked out
  2. Or you could have posted something that violated their online terms and agreement. My daughter had this happen to her once. Was a pain to get her account restored.
  3. Or you could be smart and avoid social sites like the plague, because surely they are. Where the numbers mass, the attacks ensue. Never forget that social sites are a prime target for all types of scams, virus's and other potentially harmful things, especially for those who don't know what to expect or look for. May I suggest the best, most secure, reliable social site available. You may have heard of it.... it's called Life.
  4. Please tell me more about this "Life" that you speak of. Can anyone join or do you need a referral?
  5. Thanks for the laugh, lancelot. Epic reply.
  6. MundoDragon said:
    Or you could be smart and avoid social sites like the plague, because surely they are. Where the numbers mass, the attacks ensue. Never forget that social sites are a prime target for all types of scams, virus's and other potentially harmful things, especially for those who don't know what to expect or look for. May I suggest the best, most secure, reliable social site available. You may have heard of it.... it's called Life.

i know a friend that got a 50k+ job from a large corporation through facebook so your advice is a little patchy. instead of avoiding it you should say that people need to watch what they say and do on facebook.
  7. cbrunnem said:
    i know a friend that got a 50k+ job from a large corporation through facebook so your advice is a little patchy. instead of avoiding it you should say that people need to watch what they say and do on facebook.

My guess is that's not all he got.
  8. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Facebook Login Games Windows 7