Sign in with
Your question

HIGH MEMORY USAGE ON INTERNET EXPLORER

Last response: in Windows XP
April 10, 2011 10:21:48 PM

Hello,
WHAT CAN I DO WHEN I GET THIS MESSAGE?
April 11, 2011 4:20:47 AM

Lose the cap, there is no need to shout. Do you have Norton installed? How much RAM you have in your system?
m
l
April 18, 2011 12:09:42 AM

My question was answered with questions and an attidude regardin g my typing.
Oh well.
m
l
Related resources
April 18, 2011 4:19:35 AM

Remember. we are doing this because we like to help people. Well, some are also after points and fame, but to each his own.

Anyway, your question is too vague, and there is no such Windows XP error "High Memory Usage on Internet Explorer." If you get an error message please write down the exact message.
m
l
December 24, 2011 6:23:45 PM

PhilFrisbie said:
Remember. we are doing this because we like to help people. Well, some are also after points and fame, but to each his own.

Anyway, your question is too vague, and there is no such Windows XP error "High Memory Usage on Internet Explorer." If you get an error message please write down the exact message.

I am getting same message on my PC and the message pops up and then disappears before I can write it down.
m
l
December 25, 2011 8:27:29 AM

Let's start with the basics. Win version - Home or Pro, Service pack - 2 or 3, CPU speed, RAM, IE version - 6,7 or 8, Connection - Dial-up, DSL, ?, Windows Update current, Antivirus type(s), Firewall(s), etc etc.

Give us something to work with...
m
l
!