I cannot delete the second account even if there is 2 of them. I get the
message "You need at least one admin account on this machine" to serve user
accounts and such...
Why is this?? It seems like Windows cannot see my "main" Admin account,
because if I create a 3rd Admin account , then I get to delete the 2. Admin
account, bet the thing is I don't want to have more than one Administrators
account........

Sparda

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

"" wrote:
> I cannot delete the second account even if there is 2 of them.
> I get the
> message "You need at least one admin account on this machine"
> to serve user
> accounts and such...
> Why is this?? It seems like Windows cannot see my "main" Admin
> account,
> because if I create a 3rd Admin account , then I get to delete
> the 2. Admin
> account, bet the thing is I don't want to have more than one
> Administrators
> account........

Are you trying to delete the "default" (as in the administrator acout
given the name Administator by default) administrator acount? If you
are, thats your problem, windows wont let you delete that acount, you
can how ever disable it, which has much the same effect.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Basics-Help-Admin-accounts-ftopict422900.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1414978