[TS2] Family Tree Glitch

Last response: in Video Games
January 6, 2005 3:40:38 AM

A few nights ago, long-time married couple Adam and Jan woohooed after
supper and Jan got up the spout with Timothy. Later that same night the
GM and his hula entourage collected Adam in his sleep.

Checking Timothy's family tree after he was born, I noticed that unlike
the parental links in the family trees of Adam's and Jan's five other
children, Timothy's parental link shows only Jan and no Adam (as in
Immaculate Conception or something equally, uh, imaginative). Or
perhaps it was just to do with Adam carking it before his contribution
was registered down the Ministry of Genealogy.

In any case, the scenario begs the usual question: anyone else noticed
this sort of thing, or is it just meeeee?

More about : ts2 family tree glitch

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 4:31:44 AM

> In any case, the scenario begs the usual question: anyone else noticed
> this sort of thing, or is it just meeeee?

Hmmm, that's odd. My Sim couple (elderly) Adam and (new wife) Kana conceived
their son Booth while out shopping for clothes, and when they returned home,
Death was waiting for them as soon as they got out of the car - I like to
think the old man died with a smile on his face - but Adam still showed up
as Booth's father in the family tree. He died prolly 2 hours after they did
the public woohoo thing.
!