Help with Memory Issue

Rick_22

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
I've recently built an i7 920 with a EVGA x58 SLI LE Motherboard, Radeon HD5750 (was going for the GTX260 but ran out of $$$) with this type of ram:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145258

I've been managing to keep the CPU pretty cool with the stock cooler, but I plan on getting a cool master V8 soon (unless someone else recommends something with better performance for a similar price).

The main issue I'm having is every time I try to OC the Ram craps out and I get BSOD, I would like to know what Settings I should use to get the Ram working great.

I'm just going for a 160MHz x 21 for right now, but once I get the new CPU cooler, I'd like to go for 4.0GHz.
Here are the settings that I think are most relevant, I would appreciate tips for what to put in each value:

MEMORY:
Memory SPD (Standard or XMP Profile 1)
Memory Frequency
Channel Interleave Setting
Rank Interleave Setting
Memory Low Gap
tCL Setting
tRCD Setting
rRP Setting
tRAS Setting
tRFC Setting
Command Rate
tRRD Setting
tFAW Setting
tRTP Setting
tWR Setting
CH1 Round Trip Latency
CH2 Round Trip Latency
CH3 Round Trip Latency
Back to Back CAS Delay
tddWrTRd Setting
tdsWrTRd Setting
tsrWrTRd Setting
tddRdTWr Setting
tdsRdTWr Setting
tsrRdTWr Setting
tddRdTRd Setting
tdrRdTRd Setting
tsrRdTRd Setting
tddWrTWr Setting
tdrWrTWr Setting
tsrWrTWr Setting

Voltage:
CPU Vcore
CPU VIT Voltage
CPU PLL Vcore
QPI PLL Vcore
Dimm Voltage
Dim DQ Vreg
IOH Vcore
IOH/ICH I/O Voltage
ICH Vcore

CPU:
QPI Frequency Selection
MCH Strap
CPU Uncore Frequency
CPU Clock Skew
OC Recovery (disabled or enabled, I'm just wondering what this does)

I have tried tweaking some of these settings from what I've read on this site and others, but I just can't seem to get the memory to be stable. CPU tweak advice is appreciated as well.

Rick_22

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Corsair CM3X1G1600C8D4 1GB
Corsair TR3X3G1600C8D (3x1GB)
Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 2GB

Those are the only memory it supports (for Corsair 1600MHz), so since I have CMX6GX3M3A1600C9, it doesn't support it? I am using it right now, and it works fine, at least at 1333MHz, but I want to put it at 1600MHz and that's when it usually BSOD's (even when I have the core multiplier at 160)