Need help choosing Monitor...

juniorotty

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2008
My monitor recently went bust and I was wondering if you guys could help me select a new one. I want a 22" 2ms monitor... I am getting it from MSY, a store near where I live and I am tossing up between a few. I want to spend around 250 for the monitor. I am mainly going to be playing a bit of wow, watching some movies and doing study, and at the end of 2009 I am possibly going to get into some FPS games such as CS:S and so on.

http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/PARTS.pdf

The monitors are on the right side, mid way down the first page.

There is the 21.5" Benq HD e2200hd for 235. I thought that was good for its price.

Or the 22" LG WS 2252TQ-PF for 253.

There are viewsonic brands, asus brand, proview brands and many more..

What would you guys recommending getting for a 250 dollar bracket? Thanks.

lamus444

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2009
Hey, I know it's been a while, but are you still looking for the BenQ E2200HD? I know you can find it cheaper than 235 now. You should check the prices online! It is a great screen! I recently got a chance to play with one, as the internet cafe I went to had them = )

I've been going back at least 3 times, to game with some friends but also to check out the monitor. They're great screens. They're a bit glossy on the frame, but after a while I don't think you'd even notice it, haha. Great bargain for the price especially when it offers 16:9 + full HD + really bright!!! I don't know what the contrast or color brightness is, but I just know it's really bright. Of course not uncomfortably bright, but you know what I mean!!! Anyway, it's worth checking out! And definately worth considering. Good luck! :)