Are there any cheats for sims 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 7, 2005 1:16:27 AM

I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2

Kat

More about : cheats sims

Anonymous
January 7, 2005 1:28:52 AM

Kat wrote:
> I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2

IIRC there's several.

Kaching = §1,000
Motherlode = §50,000
move_objects on
move_objects off

I know there are more, but I can't think of them ATM, look on a cheat site
or look at previous posts here.
Anonymous
January 7, 2005 3:07:54 AM

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> Kat wrote:
>
>>I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2
>

> IIRC there's several.
>
> Kaching = §1,000
> Motherlode = §50,000
> move_objects on
> move_objects off
>
> I know there are more, but I can't think of them ATM, look on a cheat site
> or look at previous posts here.

Here's the best one of all (if you're decorating):

boolProp snapobjectstogrid true/false

Turning this to false will let you place objects anywhere in a house,
and not just on the rigid "grid" of the tiles. So you can have things
off-center, or center a two-squared coffee table with a three-squared
sofa, or place a lamp anywhere on a wall. Just remember to switch back
to "boolProp snapobjectstogrid true" once you're finished.

--
--Cuth
January 7, 2005 8:04:51 AM

> Here's the best one of all (if you're decorating):
>
> boolProp snapobjectstogrid true/false
>
> Turning this to false will let you place objects anywhere in a house, and
> not just on the rigid "grid" of the tiles. So you can have things
> off-center, or center a two-squared coffee table with a three-squared
> sofa, or place a lamp anywhere on a wall. Just remember to switch back to
> "boolProp snapobjectstogrid true" once you're finished.
>
> --
> --Cuth

Because if you don't you won't be able to put windows/doors on properly and
your sims will just stand there looking frustrated at everything
so turn it off after use! yes its a pain..but its worth it
(that particular cheat...true means that the objects will be normal and snap
to a grid, false means that the objects will be free of the grid and can be
placed anywhere, handy for that perfect sofa/painting/coffee table
symmetrical look)

go here for more cheats:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims2/hints.html
--