Are there any cheats for sims 2

I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2

Kat
3 answers Last reply
More about cheats sims

    Kat wrote:
    > I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2

    IIRC there's several.

    Kaching = §1,000
    Motherlode = §50,000
    move_objects on
    move_objects off

    I know there are more, but I can't think of them ATM, look on a cheat site
    or look at previous posts here.

    Will Bradshaw wrote:
    > Kat wrote:
    >
    >>I was just interested to see if there are any cheats for the sims 2
    >

    > IIRC there's several.
    >
    > Kaching = §1,000
    > Motherlode = §50,000
    > move_objects on
    > move_objects off
    >
    > I know there are more, but I can't think of them ATM, look on a cheat site
    > or look at previous posts here.

    Here's the best one of all (if you're decorating):

    boolProp snapobjectstogrid true/false

    Turning this to false will let you place objects anywhere in a house,
    and not just on the rigid "grid" of the tiles. So you can have things
    off-center, or center a two-squared coffee table with a three-squared
    sofa, or place a lamp anywhere on a wall. Just remember to switch back
    to "boolProp snapobjectstogrid true" once you're finished.

    --
    --Cuth

    > Here's the best one of all (if you're decorating):
    >
    > boolProp snapobjectstogrid true/false
    >
    > Turning this to false will let you place objects anywhere in a house, and
    > not just on the rigid "grid" of the tiles. So you can have things
    > off-center, or center a two-squared coffee table with a three-squared
    > sofa, or place a lamp anywhere on a wall. Just remember to switch back to
    > "boolProp snapobjectstogrid true" once you're finished.
    >
    > --
    > --Cuth

    Because if you don't you won't be able to put windows/doors on properly and
    your sims will just stand there looking frustrated at everything
    so turn it off after use! yes its a pain..but its worth it
    (that particular cheat...true means that the objects will be normal and snap
    to a grid, false means that the objects will be free of the grid and can be
    placed anywhere, handy for that perfect sofa/painting/coffee table
    symmetrical look)

    go here for more cheats:
    http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims2/hints.html
    --