Overclocking intel pentium dual core e2200

Hello guys i have a pentium dual core e2200, stock speed is 2.2 ghz, now i have it overclocked to 2.93ghz, i was wondering if i could go higher? last week i did got it up to 3300mhz but it won`t go that far again, it freezes windows and shutts down. my system is very cool, i have build a 3 fan cpu so it won`t overheat at all. imagine, it was running 50 60 c, now is 38- 45c, its great but it won`t overclock more.
here`s the proff: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1058450, so can i go higher?
7 answers Last reply
More about overclocking intel pentium dual core e2200
  1. my multiplier is 11x
    bus speed is 266mhz
    rated fsb is 1064mhz
    core voltage is 1.392v

right now the system is :
    dram----------442mhz
    Lantecy is -------------5-5-5-18 and 52 clocks
    Frequency--------------885
    and the system is running at 43/109 C/F
  2. If you really want to take it to next level you will have to run your ram at 1:1 ratio that thing should go up to 3.8ghz no problem intel recommends you dont go over 1.5volts so i wouldnt go to far past that but if you run your ram 1:1 you will be able to go much higher on less volts. Do your self a favor and read the guide on this forum everything is in there to tell you exactly what you need to do.

Knowledge is POWER
  3. what is a 1:1 with ram or how many volts?, look at this:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1058450, that`s how i got it last week, but i don`t know how to get it like that again, so like you`re saying, low memory voltage?
  4. am gonna be online today, so you can reply me, thanks and will give it a try
  5. Ok bro what you need to do is find the settingsin your bios for your ram link ratio i dont know what motherboard you have so i have no clue what they call it but your bus speed is 330 mhz so if your ram was linked 1:1 the ram would be running at 660 mhz. Just go in bios and play with the settings you will find it.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking Pentium Dual Core