Sign in with
Your question

Black Wireless Optical Mouse?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 5, 2002 3:11:56 AM

Can anyone advise me as to a good manufacturer and/or model black wireless optical mouse? Your suggestions are appreciated, thanks!
October 5, 2002 5:31:27 AM

Logitec makes the best mice and keyboards. I very sure that some of the mice are avaliable in black.
Related resources
October 6, 2002 3:00:33 AM

that is exactly what i have, it is a sort of grayish black and is very cool.
October 6, 2002 11:24:37 AM

I have the same combo, only my mouse is grey, I did'nt know about the black mouse at the time I ordered mine.

<font color=red><b>We all love disassembling things to see how it works,
but who wants to put it back together again?
October 6, 2002 4:22:19 PM

I was actually considering this and a few other Logitech combos, wanted some extra input on it. I got another question though, as far as maintaining these... if the keyboards gets too dirty after a period of time can you clean it easily? or do you just have to buy a new one, with my current PS/2 keyboard I just buy a new one as it's only like $10. Thanks again for your input.
October 8, 2002 5:33:08 AM

Na, just buy a can of compressed air, like Endust Duster, and unscrew the screws on the back side, pull off the top plate, and spray w/ compressed air. Thare is a protective lair undeneath the keypad itself.

I don't think you would want to spend 100 bucks everytime it got dirty, Endust is only 4 bucks a can:) 

<font color=red><b>We all love disassembling things to see how it works,
but who wants to put it back together again?
!