Why are suicides linked to music purchases?

Archived from groups: alt.fan.u2,alt.alien.research,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.slack,alt.suicide.holiday (More info?)

I was reading an article which said that a person who suddenly buys a
large number of CD's has a high likelyhood of suicide within the next 3
months. WHy do you suppose this is true?

-------------------
www.urine-pimp.com
pass your urine test

Archived from groups: alt.fan.u2,alt.alien.research,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.slack,alt.suicide.holiday (More info?)

umm.. I do know the song "Gloomy Sunday" (Sarah Mclachlan version is
best) is NOTORIOUS for suicides.. It was written by a man whose wife
had offed herself.. so many suicides were linked to that song...

I figure the only connection towards purchases would be a
coincidence, and assuming the person finds a new connection to music
(is feeling deep emotions) and this is cuz of depression which we all
know may or may not lead to suicide.. other than that, its a stupid
study

<usenet69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I was reading an article which said that a person who suddenly buys a
> large number of CD's has a high likelyhood of suicide within the next 3
> months. WHy do you suppose this is true?
>

> -------------------
> www.urine-pimp.com
> pass your urine test

You pissed yer parrot?

Go top yersell

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.fan.u2,alt.alien.research,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.slack,alt.suicide.holiday (More info?)

On 8 Feb 2005 14:04:07 -0800, usenet69@hotmail.com graced us with:

>I was reading an article which said that a person who suddenly buys a
>large number of CD's has a high likelyhood of suicide within the next 3
>months. WHy do you suppose this is true?

>www.urine-pimp.com
>pass your urine test

Because they get the bill and realized they could have gotten the same
from usenet?