Zecow

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
Go with the SCEPTRE X22HG - faster response time - reduces input lag... although a difference of 3ms wouldnt make much difference.

Zecow

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
From personal experience.. Their monitors are cr@p.. but thats just me anyways. I didn't like the ultra-vividness of the colors. Looks good with games, but other than that it really puts a strain on your eyes. I would rather go with natural colors than to boost the colors.

vik250

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
so habi says Asus, and zecow u say sceptre.....someone i knw personally said acer....now i am stuck ........i was also reading reviews for three of these on newegg..that all r very similar.....i dont knw wat to do....

vik250

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
i would but i cant pay more then 200 bucks.....
thats y i made a post earlier regarding help with LCD monitors within 200 bucks and someone suggested acer...i believe it was proxi...and it does have good reviews after looking into it....
do u think samsung or dell monitors can be found within 200 bucks?

vik250

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2008
allrite
thanx habitat...
all in all...from the posts that i made..u think best is samsung, then acer, then asus....is that correct????

Zecow

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
Acer is 5ms... you've limited the choices between these 2.. so I chose Sceptre. Besides, the review of the Sceptres aren't bad. Without referring to your first post, which limited my choices, I would go for the following:
Samsung
BenQ
and if you had to go back to the original question, I would still go for Sceptre over Acer... and Acer over Asus... My priority would be Samsung, BenQ, and then as mentioned just now.
Dell are good - but the Ultrasharp series only, but I think thats beyond your budget.

TRENDING THREADS