[TS2] How to copy a house?

Last response: in Video Games
January 8, 2005 8:42:04 AM

How do I copy a house (that currently has a family living in it)
without copying the family?

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL

More about : ts2 copy house

Anonymous
January 8, 2005 5:14:23 PM

"Derek Lyons" <fairwater@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I copy a house (that currently has a family living in it)
> without copying the family?

You can't, you have to move the family out first.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk
Anonymous

"Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote:

>"Derek Lyons" <fairwater@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> How do I copy a house (that currently has a family living in it)
>> without copying the family?
>>

>You can't, you have to move the family out first.

Ok... Once I've done that, how do I copy it?

Thanks!

D.
--

!