Voltage +3.3V +5V +12V1 +12V2 -12V +5VSB
Max. load 24A 17A 18A 18A 0.8A 2.5A
Min. load 0.5A 0.3A 1.0A 1.0A 0A 0A
Regulation ±5% ±5% ±5% ±5% ±10% ±5%
Ripple 50mV 50mV 120mV 120mV 120mV 50mV
Noise 100mV 100mV 200mV 200mV 200mV 100mV

this is the product website
http://www.huntkey.com/eng/productmore.asp?id=796

Don't know the rest of your specs, but according to the psu specs it should work. Huntkeys are very low quality, personally I would upgrade to something of higher quality ( PCP&C, Corsair, Antec or OCZ).

what DellUser1 said! Although it is hard to say for the simple reason that I never heard of th HuntKey brand. I checked their web site. Looks like they are a Chinese company that is active in Europe and Asia but not in the USA.

Check out the reviews of them at Hardwaresecrets.com.
They mostly go BOOM when asked to deliver thier rated power or less, not something I'd want in any of my machines.

DellUser1 - Thanks for the link.

It appears HuntKey is a Chinese manufacturer that produces low quality psu's for other companies - Rocketfish in the USA. If memory serves that brand is associated with Best Buy.

Yep, I think that's where HardwareSecrets got some.
From my experiences with them and all the reviews I've read with NO negative competent technical reviews, I'm at risk of becoming an Antec fanboy. I'm just waiting for a deal on a Signature 650W.
If you read the reviews on that one, make sure you've got a bib, because you might start drooling.