My Homebuilt PC is having some major U-Torrent Difficulties!

ajsellaroli

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
Hey guys, I'm having some major problems here. I have ATT U-Verse Internet Service, right? They provided us with a 2-Wire 3800HGV-B Gateway Wireless router, right? Well, I had forwarded a port for Utorret using the instructions I found here: http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/2wire/3800HGV-B/Utorrent.htm. And everything was working great. Now, all of a sudden, my torrents have slowed to about 20kbps, no matter how good the torrent is, and the little yellow triangle/exclamation mark at the bottom of Utorrent is up. I clicked on it, only to find that my port is no longer forwarded.

So I'm like wtf? I'll just go forward it again, right?? noooo. Now all of a sudden, I can't forward anything. To make matters worse, there are alot of devices listed that I didn't add. Check this out:

photobucket1.jpg

See this image? The Error at the top is what I get when I try to add a new forwarded definition.

photobucket2.jpg

My computer is called speedydren. There used to be only one speedydren, now there are three. wtf?!? I have no idea which one is the real one now. Also notice the Unknown device at the top. See the next picture.

photobucket3.jpg

See the error message at the top?? Thats what I get when I try to simply add the same exact port forward definition I added before to speedydren (to be hosted on speedydren). Its the same with the other ports that used to be forwarded for speedydren. They all now say they are hosted by unknown. Problem is, I never attached them to unknown, and when I do bring unknown up on the screen - it shows up as having 0 hosted applications!!!

What in the world is going on here?? Am I under some sort of attack here, or is ATT wanting to block my forwarded frostwire and utorrent ports? Please, Please help me

squatchman

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
Identify the MAC address of your computer's network card and use that to match it up with one from the list.

You're using some kind of wireless protection, right?

Lastly it doesn't help too much to fill the routing table up with garbage entries. It may be time to do some early-spring cleaning.