jaymee

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2004

One of the kids in the neighbour hood stole my sims' pride and joy -
their lovely garden gnome!! In the game a Sim was about to preform the
action "steal gnome back" but it got cancelled when another sim tried
to talk to her - is there any way to get my sim to steal her gnome
back????

Yeah wait
she will want to steal it back again
:)