Windows 7 Blue Screens As I Shut Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilk

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2010
Hey Guys! How you all doing?

Ok heres my question recently i have had this recurring issue on my system, which goes as follows:

I have just bought entirely new system about 4 months go or so, this has been a self build, luckily i know what im doing =). The issues first had was whenever i select to shut down windows it starts shutting down and as it gets to the point where it actually is supposed to turn off it suddenly blue screens and then goes into a restarting boot! this is hugely frustrating as when i select shut down i want it to shut down not blue screen and restart. I formatted my machine about a month ago as the issue was getting extremely repetitive, once formatted everything worked great until just the other day it started again it is not as frequent as it used to be, it only happens once every 2 weeks or so. I know its not viruses as i run KIS and malwarebytes and regularly scan the system for any issues, i dont think its hardware because the system is new and i have used the best parts, also i dont think it is frequent enough to be hardware.

Thank you for your time in answering my questions. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.