TS2-Downloads-Re-color question!

Hi,

Some sites that have re-colored objects say that you need to have a color
modifier file from ModTheSims, but even though I went to his site, I can't find
that particular file. Can someone kindly tell me where to find it exactly?
And is it indeed necessary?

Thanks so much! :)

"Not Really" <artiechokehart@aol.comHateSpam> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Some sites that have re-colored objects say that you need to have a color
> modifier file from ModTheSims, but even though I went to his site, I can't
find
> that particular file. Can someone kindly tell me where to find it
exactly?
> And is it indeed necessary?
>
> Thanks so much! :)

Yes it is necessary in order to see some of the recolored objects. You can
get the color enabler at the simspe site.
http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtml
Click on download, click agree then on the next page you will find it.

>You can
>get the color enabler at the simspe site.
>http://sims.ambertation.de/index.shtm
>Click on download, click agree then on the next page you will find it.

A BIG thank you! :)