Sign in with
Your question

Western Digital 750 Black And Rosewill External Dock

Last response: in Storage
April 17, 2010 9:03:06 PM

I'm having problems with my Rosewill external Hard Drive Dock recognizing my WD Black 750 hard drive anyone know if there are any known compatibility issues with this combination. Thanks

Tom j.
a b G Storage
April 17, 2010 9:15:20 PM

What are your symptoms, and is this the first drive that you have tried in the dock?
m
l
April 18, 2010 4:42:26 AM

elel said:
What are your symptoms, and is this the first drive that you have tried in the dock?

Hi Thanks for your help! well actually I tried a smaller Hitachi 250gb drive first that it worked perfectly with WD the problem is that the drive is not being seen if you go to My Computer and right click and select manage to format the drive you should be given the option to format the drive and you see these cross marks where the drive is when I right click instead of format the only option I see is to change the drive letter and below that I says NO MEDIA, I know this dock has issues with WD GREEN drives the manufacture informed me of that but I was just wondering if there's also possible problems with this drive. I can hear the drive spinning so I know it's getting power but that's about it. :( 

Tom j.
m
l
!