Paging Mr Sage!

You have a daft sense of humour. I have designed a house that can be eaten.

http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/simhome.htm

Granny.
19 answers Last reply
More about paging sage

    On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:45:05 GMT, "Granny Crabapple"
    <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >You have a daft sense of humour. I have designed a house that can be eaten.
    >
    >http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/simhome.htm

    That's a hoot. Too bad there's no Sims 2 version of the gingerbread
    man and woman I have for Sims 1. They lived in a cookie house, though
    I never actually played it.

    BW

    Granny Crabapple wrote:
    > You have a daft sense of humour. I have designed a house that can be eaten.
    >
    > http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/simhome.htm
    >
    > Granny.

    That is an adorable house, Granny C! :)

    (Not that this message was addressed to me, but couldn't help poking my nose in
    :) )

    Do you mean me Granny?
    Whoever... that is an adorable house... You Never cease to Amaze me!
    Now I'm curious as to who you'll allow to live in it. You have some good
    ideas but do you have the skins? Let us know who the family is when you
    decide.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sage (female--hehe)

    "Katiya" <katiyaNO@SPAMhotmail.THANKScom> wrote in message

    > Granny Crabapple wrote:
    >> You have a daft sense of humour. I have designed a house that can be
    >> eaten.
    >>
    >> http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/wumpus/sim/simhome.htm
    >>
    >> Granny.
    >
    > That is an adorable house, Granny C! :)

    It's silly, isn't it? 8)) And MURDER to design a kitchen in an small
    octagon.

    I did a bigger one. Went bananas and tore it to shreds, then started
    building touching cubes, the sort of ultimate modular house where a room can
    be added for later expansion. Windows on all four sides of a room?
    Anyway. The house got bigger, and bigger... and in the end I moved in a
    saved Simpson family PLUS Mr Burns, and I was so busy arranging the
    furniture in bedrooms and living areas I forgot to add anything in the large
    room off the entrance hall which has four doors on the corners. So.. Now it
    contains a mirror and three easels, and nothing else and they all went
    swarming in there to stare at the easels and started jumping about and
    cheering... They make me sick sometimes.

    So I flattened the roof, and added about four outside stairs and a rail all
    round everything planted trees therein and it is a right mess now.
    But the roof is a good place to race little red cars thanks to the walkways,
    linked roofs and all that.

    > (Not that this message was addressed to me, but couldn't help poking my
    > nose in :) )

    Oh, poke away, as the actress, said etc. etc. etc.

    Granny - slightly hysterical tonight.

    "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    > Do you mean me Granny?
    > Whoever... that is an adorable house... You Never cease to Amaze me!
    > Now I'm curious as to who you'll allow to live in it. You have some good
    > ideas but do you have the skins?

    Whooo? Whoever, I will have to get them a chocolate machine, won;t I?

    Let us know who the family is when you
    > decide.
    > Thanks for sharing!
    > Sage (female--hehe)

    Oh, goodie!!! But isn't 'Sage' masculine? Now I have to think of the...
    Oh, boo... Is that 'sage' as in 'thinker' or 'sage' as in 'and onion
    stuffing?'

    Granny.

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:45:05 GMT, "Granny Crabapple"
    > <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    >>You have a daft sense of humour. I have designed a house that can be
    >>eaten.
    >>

    > That's a hoot. Too bad there's no Sims 2 version of the gingerbread
    > man and woman I have for Sims 1.

    REALLY? !!! 8))))))

    They lived in a cookie house, though
    > I never actually played it.

    Lawks, is there an idea that hasn't been imported into Sims 1?
    I am toying with a spiral shaped house now. Flat one, naturally.

    I liked the glass walls and floors in Sim 1. You could go mad with those.

    Granny... when will be able to recolour the roofs?

    > "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    >> Do you mean me Granny?
    >> Whoever... that is an adorable house... You Never cease to Amaze me!
    >> Now I'm curious as to who you'll allow to live in it. You have some good
    >> ideas but do you have the skins?
    >
    > Whooo? Whoever, I will have to get them a chocolate machine, won;t I?
    >
    > Let us know who the family is when you
    >> decide.
    >> Thanks for sharing!
    >> Sage (female--hehe)
    >
    > Oh, goodie!!! But isn't 'Sage' masculine? Now I have to think of the...
    > Oh, boo... Is that 'sage' as in 'thinker' or 'sage' as in 'and onion
    > stuffing?'

    Can you think "sage brush" the bush that grows in the desert? Don't know if
    it would work in Stuffing! Though it does smell good. As for 'thinker'
    (Thank YOU!) But no... I wish it was. :-/
    Wonder how many others think it's masculine???
    Sage (F)

    > Granny.

    There was a lovely girl in my yr 10 science class who was named Sage
    very fragile looking thing
    She didn't last long
    I went to an all girls Catholic high school
    sometimes I wonder how the hell I lasted till the end
    lol
    (shudder)
    So I always knew Sage was a pretty name ....for a girl!
    :)
    --
    - D

    "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > There was a lovely girl in my yr 10 science class who was named Sage
    > very fragile looking thing
    > She didn't last long
    > I went to an all girls Catholic high school
    > sometimes I wonder how the hell I lasted till the end
    > lol
    > (shudder)
    > So I always knew Sage was a pretty name ....for a girl!
    > :)

    Thank You... I think it's pretty too and I love living in the desert. I'm
    not fragile but my doctor always calls me 'petite', though I'm 5'6"... Small
    bones I guess. ;-o
    It always surprises me because I FEEL tall!
    Sage
    > --
    > - D
    > "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
    >> message news:POYDd.6350$GG1.3069@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    >>>
    >>> "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Whooo? Whoever, I will have to get them a chocolate machine, won;t I?
    >>>
    >>> Let us know who the family is when you
    >>>
    >>> Oh, goodie!!! But isn't 'Sage' masculine? Now I have to think of
    >>> the... Oh, boo... Is that 'sage' as in 'thinker' or 'sage' as in 'and
    >>> onion stuffing?'
    >>
    >> Can you think "sage brush" the bush that grows in the desert? Don't know
    >> if it would work in Stuffing! Though it does smell good. As for 'thinker'
    >> (Thank YOU!) But no... I wish it was. :-/
    >> Wonder how many others think it's masculine???
    >> Sage (F)
    >>
    >>> Granny.

    "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    >>> Sage (female--hehe)
    >>
    >> Oh, goodie!!! But isn't 'Sage' masculine? Now I have to think of the...
    >> Oh, boo... Is that 'sage' as in 'thinker' or 'sage' as in 'and onion
    >> stuffing?'
    >
    > Can you think "sage brush" the bush that grows in the desert?

    Doh! I never thought of that! I really thought it was a name indicative of
    age and segacity. 8)))
    A venerable silver-haired elderly gent, smoking a pipe and nodding, wisely.
    You do realise that I am fixated on that image now, don't you?

    It was like 'D' who I thought was a young man. And Madame Mim, a name
    imediately brings up a picture of a rather fluffy, nice middle aged lady.
    The sort that bustle about being kind, and wear layers and layers of
    hand-woven or 'artistic' clothes, shawls. And has ten cats.

    ..Don't know if
    > it would work in Stuffing! Though it does smell good. As for 'thinker'
    > (Thank YOU!) But no... I wish it was. :-/

    > Wonder how many others think it's masculine???
    > Sage (F)

    None of them, now.... 8(

    Granny.

    >> So I always knew Sage was a pretty name ....for a girl!
    >> :)
    >
    > Thank You... I think it's pretty too and I love living in the desert. I'm
    > not fragile but my doctor always calls me 'petite', though I'm 5'6"...
    > Small bones I guess. ;-o
    > It always surprises me because I FEEL tall!
    > Sage

    <nods> Five-six is a good height. Another two inches and you will be reach
    'ideal' height..

    I have just checked 'Sage' in a name-book I have here but it isn't in... 8(
    I added it, and noted: 'from the brush, not the stuffing.'
    Saw with interest that 'Samantha' is a biblical name. I never knew that!
    Gosh.

    GCA

    Four cats, and I'm not quite middle-aged yet, and I wear as little as
    possible thankyou - especially in the summer time. BG

    MM

    D wrote:
    > There was a lovely girl in my yr 10 science class who was named Sage
    > very fragile looking thing
    > She didn't last long

    Please elabourate!! LOL

    ----Sandra
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

    > "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> So I always knew Sage was a pretty name ....for a girl!
    >>> :)
    >>
    >> Thank You... I think it's pretty too and I love living in the desert. I'm
    >> not fragile but my doctor always calls me 'petite', though I'm 5'6"...
    >> Small bones I guess. ;-o
    >> It always surprises me because I FEEL tall!
    >> Sage
    >
    > <nods> Five-six is a good height. Another two inches and you will be
    > reach 'ideal' height..
    >
    > I have just checked 'Sage' in a name-book I have here but it isn't in...
    > 8(
    > I added it, and noted: 'from the brush, not the stuffing.'
    > Saw with interest that 'Samantha' is a biblical name. I never knew that!
    > Gosh.

    hey... we both learned something from your research. I thought Samantha was
    'modern' name.
    I'm not surprised Sage isn't in a name book, but it IS a name, prolly just
    not popular enough for a book of names.
    Sage

    > GCA

    "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Sage" <lbee@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

    >>> Oh, goodie!!! But isn't 'Sage' masculine? Now I have to think of
    >>> the... Oh, boo... Is that 'sage' as in 'thinker' or 'sage' as in 'and
    >>> onion stuffing?'
    >>
    >> Can you think "sage brush" the bush that grows in the desert?
    >
    > Doh! I never thought of that! I really thought it was a name indicative of
    > age and segacity. 8)))
    > A venerable silver-haired elderly gent, smoking a pipe and nodding,
    > wisely.
    > You do realise that I am fixated on that image now, don't you?

    Please get over it! (The fixation, I mean) I have tried a pipe though,
    eeewww!

    > It was like 'D' who I thought was a young man. And Madame Mim, a name
    > imediately brings up a picture of a rather fluffy, nice middle aged lady.
    > The sort that bustle about being kind, and wear layers and layers of
    > hand-woven or 'artistic' clothes, shawls. And has ten cats.
    >
    > .Don't know if
    >> it would work in Stuffing! Though it does smell good. As for 'thinker'
    >> (Thank YOU!) But no... I wish it was. :-/
    >

    >> Wonder how many others think it's masculine???
    >> Sage (F)
    >>
    > None of them, now.... 8(

    Thanks to you!
    Sage

    "Sanantone" <shys10512@INJECTIFIEDblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >D wrote:
    >> There was a lovely girl in my yr 10 science class who was named Sage
    >> very fragile looking thing
    >> She didn't last long
    >
    > Please elabourate!! LOL
    >
    > ----Sandra
    > Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

    There were a couple of really mean stupid girls in my class, I hated science
    so I was in what they call a "non academic" science class
    where all we did was dissect things and learn about chemicals (ew) rather
    than make experiments and learn about physics.
    Anyways so stupid girls, that means really MEAN ignorant girls (the worst
    kind)
    and they liked to make every new girl's life a living hell.
    From gossiping behind her back that she had too much foundation on, from
    stealing her books, from setting her up with a boy from the opposite boys
    school who had no interest in her because he was like..really popular and
    she was new...well she fell for it and everyone laughed at her.
    It was horrible. I ended up talking to her in the toilets once... telling
    her how I got humiliated in Religion class by them because I said "Why are
    homosexuals not normal? Don't they love each other like heterosexuals?" they
    made so much fun of me and called me a dyke. Just because I grew up in a
    liberal family that actually believed in Jesus (you know, the love everyone
    and help everyone route) rather than the nitty gritty Catholic religious
    stuff that says "Your way of life mirrors the bible, and therefore its
    correct, and everyone else will burn in hell"
    Eep...she was too frail and sensitive so her mother took her out of my
    horrible school and put her in a nice one.
    My mother wouldn't let me leave the school because she said I was too much
    into boys and that was the only reason why I didn't like the school
    she didn't believe me when I said "If they could throw stones at me Ma, they
    would!"
    Ah yes...school tales...I'd like to say thanks for the flashback...but...I'm
    drinking vodka as we speak

    Cheers!
    :)
    - D

    D wrote:
    > "Sanantone" <shys10512@INJECTIFIEDblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> D wrote:
    >>> There was a lovely girl in my yr 10 science class who was named Sage
    >>> very fragile looking thing
    >>> She didn't last long
    >>
    >> Please elabourate!! LOL
    >>
    >> ----Sandra
    >> Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the
    >> subject.
    >
    > There were a couple of really mean stupid girls in my class, I hated
    > science so I was in what they call a "non academic" science class
    > where all we did was dissect things and learn about chemicals (ew)
    > rather than make experiments and learn about physics.
    > Anyways so stupid girls, that means really MEAN ignorant girls (the
    > worst kind)
    > and they liked to make every new girl's life a living hell.
    > From gossiping behind her back that she had too much foundation on,
    > from stealing her books, from setting her up with a boy from the
    > opposite boys school who had no interest in her because he was
    > like..really popular and she was new...well she fell for it and
    > everyone laughed at her.
    > It was horrible. I ended up talking to her in the toilets once...
    > telling her how I got humiliated in Religion class by them because I
    > said "Why are homosexuals not normal? Don't they love each other
    > like heterosexuals?" they made so much fun of me and called me a
    > dyke. Just because I grew up in a liberal family that actually
    > believed in Jesus (you know, the love everyone and help everyone
    > route) rather than the nitty gritty Catholic religious stuff that
    > says "Your way of life mirrors the bible, and therefore its correct,
    > and everyone else will burn in hell"
    > Eep...she was too frail and sensitive so her mother took her out of my
    > horrible school and put her in a nice one.
    > My mother wouldn't let me leave the school because she said I was too
    > much into boys and that was the only reason why I didn't like the
    > school
    > she didn't believe me when I said "If they could throw stones at me
    > Ma, they would!"
    > Ah yes...school tales...I'd like to say thanks for the
    > flashback...but...I'm drinking vodka as we speak
    >
    > Cheers!
    > :)
    > - D

    Ahh thanks for the explanation, kids can be so cruel, fortunately *most* of
    them grow out of it, and go easy on that vodka!!!! save some for me.
    'clink' here's lookin' at you kid.

    --
    ----Sandra
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

    Oh it's ok
    I only like it with cranberry juice and that's looong gone
    hehe

    ;)

    --
    - D -tips over like a cow-

    jk!!

    > Ahh thanks for the explanation, kids can be so cruel, fortunately *most*
    > of
    > them grow out of it, and go easy on that vodka!!!! save some for me.
    > 'clink' here's lookin' at you kid.
    >
    > --
    > ----Sandra
    > Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

    Driven mad by rendering a object file of 34 megawhatsits in Bryce.. <growl>
    I went into Sims2 and found the taxi bug had infected nearly every house. In
    a paddy I wiped the lot out. Uninstalled, and cleaned up. Reinstalled (this
    is the third time)

    Two points.

    1) In Body Shop I was thrilled to see 'you are in debug mode and can
    access many skins not available...' etc. etc.
    I could too!! The bunny rabbit suit. Aliens.. green skins... Had wonderful
    choice of giving Ned Flanders a rabbit head hair style.
    I decided to save the gang I was working on (Flanders) and return.
    The debug option had gone and I couldn;t get it back. Anybody know how to
    break into this?

    2) I have a furniture placing bug that is driving me crazy. I have read
    about this before but where?
    Keeps saying 'can't intersect wall/objects when the item is certainly doing
    no such thing. Then it flips 90 degs. Bummer.

    Jumping back to the taxi bug, the person who phones for transport can't get
    in the taxi. I can find no fix for this particular glitch. I am wondering if
    over-enthusiastic use of that teleport picture and using a taxi for other
    inmates might have mangled the ... the... tags.. stack... the whatsit,
    thingy. Whatever.

    I have killed any houses I packaged late in my last game. This does not
    include The Psycho House Mark II, thank goodness.
    All those lovely graves, gone. 8(((

    Never mind. Can start again. Decided to use that dump Pleasantview and am
    busy moving in residents of Springfield. Mr Mephistopheles Jones and Carmina
    to follow later. That should wake the place up a bit.

    Granny

Sims Games Video Games