Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

For Professional applications, I strongly urge you speak to your vendor(s) regarding estimated usage.

babachoo

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
Like we told you in the other thread where you asked the same question, not much if any. You still haven't told us how much RAM you currently have installed and what percentage of it you're using when you max everything out. So now you start a new thread to troll and expect different results? Good luck.

capital_one

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010

i don't have any RAM installed at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

do you day dream :non:

read my posts again for at least three times

:lol:

babachoo

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009

Then link me to an unedited post made by you stating how much RAM you have installed and how it performs as far what I asked you before, max usage and such.

That's what I thought, smart guy. If anyone daydreams, it's you. I'm not the one posting threads asking how to install 32GB of RAM (8GB sticks) on a crappy 775 board that accepts 8GB total. Fail troll is fail.

Didn't read your other post - Don't care.

In terms of performance difference: NONE, unless you routinely use more than 8GB of RAM. Since you have provided no details about your usage patterns, a more detailed answer than that is impossible to give.

capital_one

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010

do you know the usage of a FOREX/BOND MARKET/FnO software? i mean multiple such softwares

have you seen multiple market watches loading on a PC ?

I don't see how anyone would use more than 8GB of DDR3 RAM. So adding more RAM will do absolutely nothing (except burn a large hole in your wallet).

By the way don't expect people to look through your other threads to try and piece together all the infomation they need to answer your question. If you want an answer then you have to give all the infomation we need in your orginal post. We don't get paid to answer your questions, the least you can do is give all the infomation we need and have some respect

For Professional applications, I strongly urge you speak to your vendor(s) regarding estimated usage.

Solution

capital_one

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010

then please don't bother

thank you

have a nice day
:)

jessi-closeup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.