sims2 downloads

Is it possible to redirect packages to a drive other than C drive ? - ( C
drive is filling up quickly )

> Quick note. You do need to have Windows XP desktop running. I was using
> old style desktop and the 'move' for dicuments folder wasn't in my start
> options.
> Drove me crazy, that did, until I stumbled on the answer.

Uh, no you don't. I *always* run the Windows Classic theme (I can't stand
the Fisher Price UI), and the Move option is there.

Or, describe "the 'move' for dicuments (sic) folder wasn't in my start
options". I just right-click|Properties on My Documents from Explorer.