Two odd things

Today when I was playing I had two new weird things happen. In one house I
could not get two fo the children to go to bed. I could at it to the queue
when they got tired enough but it would immediately vanish. They are on the
verge of collapse and yet I cannot get the action to stay up.

I thought okay I will play another house for a bit instead. In that house a
baby grew up to be a toddler in the normal way. But the toddler does not
sleep. His energy goes down to the point where his parents think they can
stick him in his crib but at that point it starts going up again. He has not
needed to sleep since growing into a toddler. I know some people would think
of this as a bonus rather than a porblem but I am pretty much a puirist and
wonder if anyone has experienced this before?

Gareeth

Is something blocking the children's beds? Maybe they cannot path to bed.

Did you have the chocolate factory in the toddler house? Toddlers can eat
chocolate puddles (even invisible ones on a different floor) and they never
need to sleep then.

MM

> Is something blocking the children's beds? Maybe they cannot path to bed.

No nothing is in their room except their beds. I moved them even and then
deleted the beds and put new ones in and still nothing.

> Did you have the chocolate factory in the toddler house? Toddlers can eat
> chocolate puddles (even invisible ones on a different floor) and they
> never
> need to sleep then.

Ah bingo. That would be it then. I wondered why every time I looked the kid
would be re-revved up.

Gareeth

I noticed a weird thing too...
My sim Cassie (not Cassandra...this character was born when Cassandra was
infected real bad with the jump bug and I thought I'd have to delete her,
but anyways Cassie has different personality and aspiration, although both
are pigs...I like messy Sims! )
Anyways she was playing chess with her sister Ivy (MY sim not the clones!)
and I cancelled it after an hour and half...but she wouldn't get up...she
was just sitting there looking over her shoulder, because Ivy is a big fat
cheater at chess...anyways I told Cassie to hug and tickle her sister which
she did....but sitting down!!! it was so odd!
and when I told her...go pee! she did...by spookily floating across the
landing (sitting down) to the toilet...
and then she flushed normally and all was well

weird
--
- D

> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Is something blocking the children's beds? Maybe they cannot path to bed.
>
> No nothing is in their room except their beds. I moved them even and then
> deleted the beds and put new ones in and still nothing.
>>
>> Did you have the chocolate factory in the toddler house? Toddlers can eat
>> chocolate puddles (even invisible ones on a different floor) and they
>> never
>> need to sleep then.
>>
> Ah bingo. That would be it then. I wondered why every time I looked the
> kid would be re-revved up.
>
> Gareeth

> Is something blocking the children's beds? Maybe they cannot path to bed.
>
> Did you have the chocolate factory in the toddler house? Toddlers can eat
> chocolate puddles (even invisible ones on a different floor) and they
> never
> need to sleep then.
>
> MM

Hey, Madame Mim, how do you get chocolate puddles?
I read about these but all my Sims did was make (and eat, when hungry)
chocolates.

Granny.

Low cooking skill I think. There's the stage where all they make is puddles
and no chocolate, then they make puddles and chocolate and then they make
only chocolate. They usually clean the puddles up, but I've found that
sometimes some get left behind and you get hyper toddlers.

MM

> Low cooking skill I think. There's the stage where all they make is
> puddles
> and no chocolate, then they make puddles and chocolate and then they make
> only chocolate. They usually clean the puddles up, but I've found that
> sometimes some get left behind and you get hyper toddlers.
>
> MM

I get you. My Sims were obviously over-qualified for puddle production.

Thanks.
Granny.

D wrote:

> Anyways she was playing chess with her sister Ivy (MY sim
> not the clones!) and I cancelled it after an hour and
> half...but she wouldn't get up...she was just sitting
> there looking over her shoulder, because Ivy is a big fat
> cheater at chess...anyways I told Cassie to hug and
> tickle her sister which she did....but sitting down!!! it
> was so odd!
> and when I told her...go pee! she did...by spookily
> floating across the landing (sitting down) to the
> toilet...
> and then she flushed normally and all was well

I've had this. Kwik went training on the home-trainer while
sitting and looking over her shoulder :) It was the toilet that
healed her here, too. I made some weird pictures.

T.

TRENDING THREADS