I think I screwed my 4850 big time :(

Ok so I followed online manual how to flash my 4850 bios to increase voltage so I could overclock it higher and maintain the stability, I fired up gta4 with my clocks 756/1100 everything worked fine for 5minutes then I got gray screen. Now when I reboot using my 4850 I just get no signal, I tried both dvi connectors, plugging it to my tv. I'm currently using my backup (x1550 pci edition) so I can use the computer. So I think I corrupted the bios of the card. I was reading how to resotre the bios but I can't see anything when I connect my display to the 4850..........any ideas guys? :(

I also tried having 4850 + x1550 and no help, when I took out the 4850 the display magically worked :p oh my gawd......

Well, if it worked at first, then i am willing to bet the card is dead and not just bios corrupt.

You can go into the bios and set your first display device to PCI instead of PCI-E (PEG on some boards). This should allow you to get to windows with both cards in and with the image on your PCI card.

If you try to flash it again I would be very carful since its easy to flash the PCI card instead(read the help on the flasher it will tell you how to select the right card).

I would have to recommend finding a very old S3 or even NV card so the ATI flasher does not flash the X1550 on you.