Developer video interview about Sims2 University

Skeatsan''co wrote:
> Not sure if this expansion is for me. It's getting more and more like a
> platform game, with challenges, etc, etc.
> http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/thesims2university/media.html
>
> I'd like to be able to leave my Sims for a while whilst going to put the
> kettle on and find they've graduated when I get back.
>
> But I'm very lazy! ;))
>
> Skeatsan''co

==
The more I learn about it the more I like it. I like a goal driven
game, and then the option to play it in a non goal driven if I want.

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:36:29 GMT, "Skeatsan''co"
<overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote:

>Not sure if this expansion is for me. It's getting more and more like a
>platform game, with challenges, etc, etc.

Ugh, that's where Superstar and Makin' Magic left me cold with Sims 1.

BW

But the wonderful thing is...you can actually opt not to do that stuff
and just play normally
It's for people out there who want the Sims experience pushed a little
Although to tell you the truth, I wasn't too keen in the first place,
but now I am!
Oh advertising has brainwashed me!
;)

*off to play the Sim's uni video again*

--
- D

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 06:19:39 GMT, "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>But the wonderful thing is...you can actually opt not to do that stuff
>and just play normally

Yep, that's why I got them, eventually--for the extra objects and
animations, and so that I could download stuff clones from these EPs.

>It's for people out there who want the Sims experience pushed a little

Sure, it makes sense from EA Games point of view to program it that
way.

But I'm glad I only paid half price for Superstar. I've used the
least amount of stuff from that EP.

BW