How do I correct this:It's Outlook Express
The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that
you have entered the server name correctly.
Account: 'HTTP', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port:
25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number:
0x800CCC0D

You need to have your service provider talk you through this. If this is
simply a recent issue and you've made no changes, it's likely just a problem
on the server and you'll have to wait it out. If you've always had this
problem, then as I said above, you'll need to have your service provider
talk you through this as they have the proper settings which are different
for each service provider.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User