ST2 Taxi problems

Last response: in Video Games
January 10, 2005 2:33:36 AM

Is this a known bug.? The person calling for the taxi never has the option
to get into the beastly car.

If known, what to do? is a pest when mummy and children go off to buy
clothes and taxi belts away before mummy has a chance to get in. Brought
them back, did it again. No action available, it said when i told mummy to
get her fat backside into the car.

Granny - miffed.

More about : st2 taxi problems

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 3:03:31 AM

"Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Is this a known bug.? The person calling for the taxi never has the option
> to get into the beastly car.
>
> If known, what to do? is a pest when mummy and children go off to buy
> clothes and taxi belts away before mummy has a chance to get in. Brought
> them back, did it again. No action available, it said when i told mummy to
> get her fat backside into the car.
>
> Granny - miffed.
Whaaa-whaaa. It's happening in another house now.

I cured the first house by moving the Sims out and deleting the whole lot,
house and all.
Hasn't anybody got any thoughts on this? 8((((

Granny.
Anonymous
January 11, 2005 5:36:38 AM

I just saw something at MTS2 in beta's about phone and taxi patches. Maybe
if you go over there you can see if it covers that too. It's a JM Pescado
(sp?) fix and he's one of the most prolific fixers I've seen.

MM

> "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Is this a known bug.? The person calling for the taxi never has the
option
> > to get into the beastly car.
> >
> > If known, what to do? is a pest when mummy and children go off to buy
> > clothes and taxi belts away before mummy has a chance to get in. Brought
> > them back, did it again. No action available, it said when i told mummy
> > get her fat backside into the car.
> >
> > Granny - miffed.
> Whaaa-whaaa. It's happening in another house now.
>
> I cured the first house by moving the Sims out and deleting the whole lot,
> house and all.
> Hasn't anybody got any thoughts on this? 8((((
>
> Granny.

Anonymous
January 12, 2005 3:08:06 AM

>I just saw something at MTS2 in beta's about phone and taxi patches. Maybe
> if you go over there you can see if it covers that too. It's a JM Pescado
> (sp?) fix and he's one of the most prolific fixers I've seen.
>
> MM

Lovely. Thank you so much. I will go on a snoop. I don't read the web
groups as a rule.

Granny
!