ST2 Taxi problems

Is this a known bug.? The person calling for the taxi never has the option
to get into the beastly car.

If known, what to do? is a pest when mummy and children go off to buy
clothes and taxi belts away before mummy has a chance to get in. Brought
them back, did it again. No action available, it said when i told mummy to
get her fat backside into the car.

Granny - miffed.
3 answers Last reply
More about taxi problems

    "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Is this a known bug.? The person calling for the taxi never has the option
    > to get into the beastly car.
    >
    > If known, what to do? is a pest when mummy and children go off to buy
    > clothes and taxi belts away before mummy has a chance to get in. Brought
    > them back, did it again. No action available, it said when i told mummy to
    > get her fat backside into the car.
    >
    > Granny - miffed.
    Whaaa-whaaa. It's happening in another house now.

    I cured the first house by moving the Sims out and deleting the whole lot,
    house and all.
    Hasn't anybody got any thoughts on this? 8((((

    Granny.

    I just saw something at MTS2 in beta's about phone and taxi patches. Maybe
    if you go over there you can see if it covers that too. It's a JM Pescado
    (sp?) fix and he's one of the most prolific fixers I've seen.

    MM

    >I just saw something at MTS2 in beta's about phone and taxi patches. Maybe
    > if you go over there you can see if it covers that too. It's a JM Pescado
    > (sp?) fix and he's one of the most prolific fixers I've seen.
    >
    > MM

    Lovely. Thank you so much. I will go on a snoop. I don't read the web
    groups as a rule.

    Granny

Games Video Games