General RAID 0 question

Hi, I recently bought a couple 500GB HDDs and I got them set up in RAID 0 by setting the BIOS RAID settings (there's two, one I set to RAID the other to ACHI)

I then got the screen after POST and did CTRL+I to set up my RAID 0 and then installed Win 7 and it's all working fine.

My question tho is that the POST says "detecting drives, none dectected" and then goes to the "CTRL+I" screen, and then goes on to load Windows. So basically is there a setting I need to change in the BIOS so it just goes straight from POST to Win 7 or is that just a normal thing with RAID enabled?

Solution
The none detected is probably from the non raid controller looking for drives. If it all works fine then I wouldn't worry about it.
Hmm ok I guess that works. If anyone knows of a BIOS setting to disable to get rid of that screen I'd appreciate the knowledge.

On a similar topic, I opened my Games for Windows Live thing and it shows games having recommended PC scores, so then I tried the PC test on my PC to get my score. I rated 7 on everything (presumably really well) except for hard drive speed is only 5.9, and I would have expected better given I'm running RAID 0. Is there any tuning that can/should be done to speed it up? Or is the only real option to have 3 or 4 HDDs in RAID 0?

It's no biggie since it's still noticeably faster than my old single HDD but I'm very curious.