Sims 2 Movie?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

for some reason http://thesims2.ea.com/images/special/sims2ep1_015.mov
doesn't work for me
I have tried to open the URL in Quicktime and in IE and neither work
help! I wanna see!

--
- D
2 answers Last reply

    "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    > for some reason http://thesims2.ea.com/images/special/sims2ep1_015.mov
    > doesn't work for me
    > I have tried to open the URL in Quicktime and in IE and neither work
    > help! I wanna see!
    >

    > --
    > - D

    Oh really ? in fact i download twice. i think what best for you to click
    right mouse "save as"

    this download is big 14 MB
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

    oh it's ok Wesley I have broadband ;)
    I forgot about Save Target As

    shanksyoushanksyoushanksyou

    --
    - D

    "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com> wrote in message

    > "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
    >> for some reason http://thesims2.ea.com/images/special/sims2ep1_015.mov
    >> doesn't work for me
    >> I have tried to open the URL in Quicktime and in IE and neither work
    >> help! I wanna see!
    >>

    >> --
    >> - D
    >
    > Oh really ? in fact i download twice. i think what best for you to click
    > right mouse "save as"
    >
    > this download is big 14 MB

Sims Internet Explorer Games Movies Video Games