Was it a bad idea?

sneaky cactus

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2009
so i built 3 systems from newegg and had no luck changing the specs abit from each build. So now ive refunded everything and was looking to buy my computer customly made. So i remebered cyber power pc and went there to customize, it was great...(at least i thought).
i felt really good about ordering from this site but until further reasearch i found that this site is actually horrible and their computers work 70% of the time. i already ordered from this site too...

anybody have any good reviews of this site

The_Blood_Raven

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
You bought a prebuilt PC from a barely known PC building company and you expect a "good" reviews of this site to make you feel better? There IS a reason why we build our own PCs and I build PCs for people locally. Not meant to be hash, but it kinda is.

so i built 3 systems from newegg and had no luck changing the specs abit from each build. So now ive refunded everything

Newegg refunded everything. Three times. :ouch: Cyber Power has a bad reputation?

I have not ever purchased from Cyber Power, but I have heard of them. I think the company means well. I would ask for blood right from the start so there was no confusion on their part. ;)