Sign in with
Your question

Razer headset or sennheiser pc350

Last response: in Components
February 10, 2009 2:37:32 AM

hello everyone

i have the razer sound card and i heard lots of reports saying it works really well with the razer headset but also lots of reports saying the the mic on the razer headset being really bad so i was curious which one would you get i use the headset only for gaming and i use ventrilo and teamspeak.

which one would the reccomendation be razer headset or sennheiser pc350 to go with my razer sound card

thanks in advance
February 10, 2009 1:53:01 PM

stav said:
hello everyone

i have the razer sound card and i heard lots of reports saying it works really well with the razer headset but also lots of reports saying the the mic on the razer headset being really bad so i was curious which one would you get i use the headset only for gaming and i use ventrilo and teamspeak.

which one would the reccomendation be razer headset or sennheiser pc350 to go with my razer sound card

thanks in advance

The mic is fine once you turn on the boost gain, which it seems no one else did. I actually had to turn myself down in vent...That being said, the boost gain option needed to be done from windows (not the driver), and even then, its hidden...
!