Urbz for GBA

I hope someone here plays Urbz. I feel like a doofus but I can't figure out
how to get my motorbike. I made one but I don't know how to get it.

Gareeth

Gareeth wrote:
> I hope someone here plays Urbz. I feel like a doofus but I can't
> figure out how to get my motorbike. I made one but I don't know how
> to get it.

You only use the one you make in the races, not in the actual game
itself.

Once you win a race against of the biker sims, he gives you his old
one and you can ride around town in it.

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message

> You only use the one you make in the races, not in the actual game
> itself.
>
> Once you win a race against of the biker sims, he gives you his old
> one and you can ride around town in it.

Ah okay. I read some FAQ that kept mentioning use your bike and I didn't
have one. I thought the one I built would be it and I looked all over the
net for instructions about the bike. Thanks a bunch. Saved me much
aggravation.

Gareeth