4870 x2 + (program like rivatuner)= good frame rates in crysis

1dude1

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
alright so i'm looking for a program that can adjust the clock speeds of my card well, like rivatuner. but i'm looking for one that plays well with crysis. i installed rivatuner and it doesn't let me load crysis and it looks like this is a wide spread problem so i'm wondering what is a program like rivatuner that will allow me to oc my card and play crysis? i tried ati tray tools but i couldn't get it to work even with dissable driver signing on. it just would never load the low level device driver. any solution to that would fix my problem as well because i hear that you can adjust the clock speeds inside that and for each game, and it has no compatibility issues.

thanks in advance

i also have 2x 4870 x2 but i can't get anything to run in fullscreen, and i think that (i have found evidence to support this) it's because i don't have my monitor yet. i'm using an old crt and it's toooooooooo small for these cards. i heard that these cards need a minimum of a 24" monitor just to run fullscreen and it makes sence with all the problems being reported are on monitors less than that. so i think thats it but i would like my cards to work. i only have one in and when the clocks are at 507/500 all the time it starts to get really old. rivatuner upped my speed but didn't fix my problems.

phenom 9950
m3a79-t deluxe
16gb gskill ddr2 800mhz
1 tb hd
2x 4870 x2 (hooray 4 cores)
1200 watt psu
arriving soon acer g24(hell yeah)

thanks

1dude1

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
doesn't work my it doesn't go into those speeds unless i can get it full screen. so i'm stuck with performance worse than a single 4870. i have used the overdrive and it is only good for adjusting fan speed in this case. but really whats another program that is like rivatuner that works well with crysis

TRENDING THREADS