Interface For F/S

John wrote:
> Anybody know what type of interface can be used with XP Home,
> connecting Futaba TX to PC. Thanks.

And this has what to do with the Sims, exactly?
on salads.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

It has to do exactly what the subject line requests,
Interface for F/S.

> John wrote:
>> Anybody know what type of interface can be used with XP Home,
>> connecting Futaba TX to PC. Thanks.
>

> And this has what to do with the Sims, exactly?
> --
> Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> on salads.

Then perhaps an OT: was needed in the subject line.

"John" <nospamshimm@v21.me.uk> wrote in message
> It has to do exactly what the subject line requests,
> Interface for F/S.
>

> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <misstick@lancre.dw> wrote in message
> > John wrote:
> >> Anybody know what type of interface can be used with XP Home,
> >> connecting Futaba TX to PC. Thanks.
> >

> > And this has what to do with the Sims, exactly?
> > --
> > Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling
> > on salads.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Bluegenie2, are you saying I am posting in the wrong News Group?
if so, if so why not post what you mean.

> Bluegenie2, are you saying I am posting in the wrong News Group?
> if so, if so why not post what you mean.

I did :) But apparently you have no idea what I said.
Posting here is fine, but it is a group for the sims, so putting an OT:
would have told people that the post was not about the sims. NOW, do you
understand?

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

> Bluegenie2, are you saying I am posting in the wrong News Group?
> if so, if so why not post what you mean.

Because no one knows what you're talking about. As well you know.

CK

Personally, I still don't know what "F/S" is, so I can't help anyone find an
interface for it...nor do I know what a "Futaba TX" is. Is this mainstream
knowledge, to the extent where posting about it in any newsgroup at all
doesn't matter because everybody knows about it?

If it isn't, then that's exactly why posting offtopic messages in a
newsgroup that has nothing to do with the matter at hand is generally a bad
idea...this will simply go ignored and unanswered, or create a thread that's
gonna degenerate into nothing but a big collective "WTF". I'm seeing the
latter.