Sign in with
Your question

How good is the razer sound card ......

Last response: in Components
February 10, 2009 5:17:38 PM

hello

how good is the razer sound card compared to an asus xonar or creative xfi.
i just bought the sennheiser pc350 headsets and really happy with them a slight muffle on the mic which i need to find out why. But anyways i have the razer sound card and have 7 days to return it if i am not satisfied so far its better then my onboard sound card but how does it compare to the xonar or creative and opinions would be appreciated

thanks

More about : good razer sound card

February 10, 2009 7:36:41 PM

stav said:
hello

how good is the razer sound card compared to an asus xonar or creative xfi.
i just bought the sennheiser pc350 headsets and really happy with them a slight muffle on the mic which i need to find out why. But anyways i have the razer sound card and have 7 days to return it if i am not satisfied so far its better then my onboard sound card but how does it compare to the xonar or creative and opinions would be appreciated

thanks

From my testing, the Razer is the best when it comes to FPS gaming (especially with high end sound setups). However, it does lag behind the other two when it comes to music/movie playback.

The Barracuda is a gaming card, plain and simple, where the Xonar is the best all-around package. I actually have both, and switch between them as needed.
!