Sign in with
Your question
Solved

I need Hard Drive recovery help plz !!!

Last response: in Storage
April 22, 2010 8:50:24 PM

I backed up all my files (All my documents etc) on my external Hard Drive, and I then went and Re-installed Windows Xp on my Mums computer, because it was bogged down with viruses and what not. In the Re-install I did the long format, and after Windows was installed again, she remember that she had 2 family videos (that I had not backed up) that had been in her Shared Folder (Because she had been intending of transferring it over the network). Is there anyway that I can recover those files?

Thx in Advance for replies

Best solution

Anonymous
a b G Storage
April 23, 2010 1:35:50 AM

http://www.icare-recovery.com/howto/recover-files-forma...

This is a tutorial that I found said about reformatted c drive and case when reload OS. Hope it may work for you.

So far as I know, only these tools could be your help, other than your own work. Some data recovery manual service could also do the trick but much expensive.

What shall you keep in mind that you should download any program in non reformatted drive like C. It is wisebale if you download it on D or E drive and install program there. Why? Data overwritten could make you lose your files permanently.

April 23, 2010 11:49:35 AM

Best answer selected by Ub3r-Micro.
m
l
!