TS2-Need help with family file, please!

Hi!

Hope you can help. I have a family in one neighborhood and I don't want to
remove them from their home or that neighborhood, BUT, I would like to use the
same family in another neighborhood, also. Is that do-able? If so, how would
I go about doing that?

Thank you very much for any help!

Go into your neighborhood with the family and choose their house, then
choose to package it. That will package both the house and the family. It
tells you where it puts it too. Then you can exit the game, run the
sims2pack, restart the game and choose another neighborhood and that family
and their house will be listed in the Occupied Houses section. You can
place them in your neighborhood now.

"NotMe" <artiechokehart@aol.comHateSpam> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Hope you can help. I have a family in one neighborhood and I don't want
> remove them from their home or that neighborhood, BUT, I would like to use
the
> same family in another neighborhood, also. Is that do-able? If so, how
would
> I go about doing that?
>
> Thank you very much for any help!

ANNIE

> Go into your neighborhood with the family and choose their house, then
> choose to package it. That will package both the house and the family.
> It
> tells you where it puts it too. Then you can exit the game, run the
> sims2pack, restart the game and choose another neighborhood and that
> family
> and their house will be listed in the Occupied Houses section. You can
> place them in your neighborhood now.

Oh, okay! I can move everything to the new neighborhood then just keep the
family and delete the house I didn't need to move. Thank you so much for
your advice! It's appreciated! :)