I've had the Drew Carey bug for a while where he shows up on every lot,
downtown, magic town,etc., and I just delete him and his limo. But now he's
showing up repeatedly and wasting my Sims time with his attention grabbing.
Isn't there an object that will vaporize Drew the moment he shows up or
something? I tried googling and didn't get very far.
TIA
--
schmutziegatkes at yahoo dot com

Having had more time to devote to the search, I learned the SimWardrobe Drew
Catcher would get rid of Drew, unfortunately the SimWardrobe site is
recovering very very slowly and there's no telling when the download would
be available again. Is one allowed to file-share the Drew Catcher and could
anyone send it to me? I'd really appreciate it!