nepatriot

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
Just installed new K9N2 SLI Platinum MOBO and AMD Phenom II A4 940. Bios was updated. Everytime I boot up I get the BSOD:CPU AMDLLD.Sys Address B9109CAe at B910400 Datestamped 454906a4. The old board I removed was AM2 ASUS Crossfire 590 SLI and CPU was a AMD X2 6400 AM2 @ 3.2 GHZ. Been trying all day to work through this problem with no luck. But that's not saying to much with my knowledge level of computers. Any help would be great. Almost forgot; Windows XP Pro 64

sailer

Splendid
Did you format the hard drive and reinstall the OS, etc after changing the mobo? If you didn't, there may be a lot of conflicts going on which can prevent the computer from starting. I have a computer with XP64 Pro myself, and I know there can be a lot of hassles at times with it, mainly drivers.

Did you check to see if all the bios settings were right as far as voltages are concerned ? Did you try and load "optimized" settings ? Is the memory set right ? ....... I don't know what those errors are..... but date stamp ? Are your settings right ? Did you try 1 stick of ram ? Is your power supply up to snuff ?

TRENDING THREADS