How do you change which port a card uses?

I've got a 7900gs. It looks like this essentially;
http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/nVidia_GeForce_7900GS_256MB_PCI-E_x16_Video_CardKTS-detail.jpg

The cord got yanked and now the screen has a yellow tint. I've tried a different monitor but got the same problem so I'm pretty sure the port has been damaged. Luckily, as you can see in the pic, it has a back-up right? That one doesn't seem to work at all though. I'm fairly competent at this stuff but I can't find anything in any of the control panels to tell it to use the other port instead.
Is this possible? Do I need to connect two monitors at once in order for the options to appear in the control panel or something? Will I have to keep both connected for it to keep using the other port?
Any suggestions would be great.

Cant access your link, yellow tint usually means there is a problem with the pins, have you tried replacing the lead? If you have then have you tried this,
If you right click on the desktop and select properties you will get the display properties box come up, if you click settings you will get a picture of your displays 1 and 2. Your primary display is no 1 obviously. What you need to do is switch the displays so that no 2 is the primary.
If this dosent work you may need to boot into safe mode to change the displays back.

Mactronix

TRENDING THREADS