New beards and moustaches

Are there any new beards and moustaches out there? i would like to make my
sims a bit more "unkept" and untidy. And really bushy eyebrows would also be
giid. Something like this?
http://www.chez.com/odusseus/nietzsche.jpg

--
_______________________________
Toggbert

"Im smart, i am smart. S-M-R-T, i mean S-M-A-R-T."
Homer Simpson

Have you ever visited http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/ ?
they have great mo's and beards..
Just take a look at my Mike...he sure is scruffy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/deelink/Sim%20Stuff/d502238a.jpg
or
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/deelink/Sim%20Stuff/65529a14.jpg

I'm sorry I don't have a better pic...but he is evil ..
so I don't bother immortalising him ;)
He doesn't have a Nietzsche mo' tho...but its close
I'm sure I've seen some over at TSR that resemble them
Oh wait...it's a paysite...
it's worth it though!
;)
--