FS: Sandisk 256mb memory stick pro + full UK mapopolis maps

a b } Memory
May 21, 2005 10:29:28 AM

Please take a look. Full maps, not demo's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57...

Regards Barry
May 23, 2005 6:51:11 AM

On Sat, 21 May 2005 06:29:28 +0000 (UTC), "taximania"
<nutter@NOSPAMtaximania.net> wrote:

Did these files originally come on this memory stick?

Does it come with certificate of ownership or are these just copies
off of a CD?

P.

>Please take a look. Full maps, not demo's.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=57...
>
>Regards Barry

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 23, 2005 8:32:48 AM

"Pet" <nm@my.n0t> wrote in message

> Did these files originally come on this memory stick?
>
> Does it come with certificate of ownership or are these just copies
> off of a CD?
>
> P.

The memory stick was bought brand new about 3 months ago.
I purchased the maps personally from Mapopolis and put them on the card.

Regards Barry
!