Cheats for getting friends - again!

Always about the same issue - how can I make my Sim have more friends so
that she can be prompted?
Thanks to everybody (D, Gnohmon) for pointing me to use SimPe and to the
wonderful cheat "boolProp Testing CheatsEnabled" - both were GREAT
discoveries!!
But, as far as my problem is concerned, they both give the same partial
result. Friendship points do go up and up in the little icon boxes, and
fiddling with SimPe I can make people buddies, lovers, engaged and all...But
then, when I check the Job window to see how my Sim is doing, the result is
always the same: she appears to have just as many (should I say, few)
friends as she had before, and needs several more if she wants to climb the
career ladder.
So, even if in the relationship window she has as many as 15 friends, all
with their 50+ points, green faces smiling and so on, in the career window -
she ALWAYS has 1 friend and needs 2 more!!
How can I move the good results from one window to the other? maybe she
needs to interact personally with the people that have been tampered with?
Thanks again!
Smeraldina

"Smeraldina" <smeraldina@despammed.com> wrote in message
>> So, even if in the relationship window she has as many as 15 friends, all
> with their 50+ points, green faces smiling and so on, in the career
> window -
> she ALWAYS has 1 friend and needs 2 more!!
> How can I move the good results from one window to the other? maybe she
> needs to interact personally with the people that have been tampered with?

Okay that is a bug that I mentioned before. It sometimes resolves itself on
it's own when you get another friend but it often does not. I have had to
restart a career path to get it right.

Gareeth

The flamingo is a bit slow, but I have noticed that it makes actual
friends -- it calls a global routine to add the points, so it's much
like interacting; not quite, because it doesn't make "best friends".

testingCheatsEnabled lets you actually click-drag the relationship bar.
But to make it mutual you need to use Merola's Mind Control Mirror.

Editing with simPE really does make friends and best friends. No,
you're not doing something wrong, I see you say "green faces".

But are most of your friends also close relatives? They don't count as
job friends, I think. That's the only explanation I can think of for
what you describe.

OHH! I had not read your previous post.
Ok, so if it's a bug, I guess I must live with it...sob
Thanks!
Smeraldina

"gnohmon" <gnohmon@panix.com> wrote in message
> The flamingo is a bit slow, but I have noticed that it makes actual
> friends -- it calls a global routine to add the points, so it's much
> like interacting; not quite, because it doesn't make "best friends".
>
> testingCheatsEnabled lets you actually click-drag the relationship bar.
> But to make it mutual you need to use Merola's Mind Control Mirror.
>
> Editing with simPE really does make friends and best friends. No,
> you're not doing something wrong, I see you say "green faces".
>
> But are most of your friends also close relatives? They don't count as
> job friends, I think. That's the only explanation I can think of for
> what you describe.

The Tombstone of L & D can make everyone on the lot like you. In other
words, there's an option to do this. Friendship points jump up to 90 & 90 on
both sides. I've used this with sims my sims have never met before. Walk
right up to them, lay a big kiss on them, and invite them straight to bed
for a quick woo hoo.